Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Classroom Research in Literacy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind review have been followed.
Journal of Classroom Research in Literacy© All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the written permission of the editors, except as stated below.
Journal of Classroom Research in Literacy grants permission to individuals to download or print single copies of articles for personal use or individuals may photocopy a single work without written permission for non-profit, one-time classroom use. Any person may reproduce short excerpts from Journal of Classroom Research in Literacy contributions for any purpose that respects the moral rights of authors, provided that the source is fully acknowledged. As a courtesy, the consent of authors of such material should be obtained directly from the author.
Copyright remains with the contributors and requests for reprints should be made to those individuals.