Journal of Classroom Research in Literacy
for an opportunity
to publish your classroom research
The Journal of Classroom Research in Literacy (JCRL) is an online, peer-reviewed journal that highlights research conducted by teacher candidates and teachers. JCRL provides a forum for educators to work through ambiguities and complexities as they conduct action research and then reflect upon and write about their findings. Teachers who read the research use this shared knowledge to conduct research and address challenges in their own classrooms. This online journal features classroom-based research and honours the perspectives of teacher-researchers. It creates bridges between theory and practice for those who write the articles and for those who read them. Journal articles are written and reviewed by teacher candidates and teachers.
• To showcase the research conducted by school-based educators, and
• To encourage teacher candidates and teachers to conduct classroom-based research and disseminate the results through the online journal.
• Journal submissions may take the form of formal research reports or other formats that the researchers feel are appropriate for communicating the research results and engaging the journal’s readers.
• Submission deadline is October 31, 2012
• There will be one issue published per year in May.
|No announcements have been published.|